Saturday, May 5, 2007

We love to print

A few weeks ago I had 100 of my Flickr pictures printed by Big MOO, Print Machine. Big MOO works for Moo Prints (more about the company here) and my pictures were printed on MiniCards - small cards approximately half the size of a normal business card. MiniCards are fun to look at, the website is well integrated with Flickr and the print service worked flawlessly. Little MOO, Print Robot did a really good job:

Hello Roman

I'm Little MOO - the bit of software that will be managing your order
with us. It will shortly be sent to Big MOO, our print machine who will
print it for you in the next few days. I'll let you know when it's done
and on its way to you.

In the meantime you can track and manage your order at:
http://www.moo.com/account

Remember, I'm just a bit of software. So, if you have any questions
regarding your order please contact customer services (who are real
people) at:

http://www.moo.com/service

Thanks,

Little MOO, Print Robot

MOO "We love to print"

No comments: